Accounts Payable has arrived!
Updates with this release:
- Expenses can now have a payee.
- You can now specify an expense payee, category, and due date on the product editor.
- When a quote is booked, expenses will be scheduled for the purchased products.
- There is now a list of upcoming payments on the job’s Financials page (previously called “Income and Expenses”).
- You can post and inline edit any upcoming payment directly on the job’s Financials page.
- We’ve added the Financials page to address book profiles, allowing you to log expenses, record payment, or edit credit at the contact level with or without a job.
- The Financials page has been made much more mobile friendly.
- We added three new reports: A/P Ledger, A/P Aging, and A/R Aging.
- The chart on the Reports homepage now includes expenses and has a cash flow line.
- There is a new Accounts Payable widget on the dashboard so you can get a quick list of upcoming expenses.
- The Sales Tax Liability Report now allows you to customize when revenue is recognized. In addition to the previous “upon receipt” cash-basis method supported before, you can select to have revenue recognized for tax purposes when the job is marked as completed, when the job enters fulfillment, on the event date, upon booking, or on the order’s “Sold At” date.
- The Job Types and Lead Sources booking trend report now includes a new chart so you can compare your leads vs booked jobs in any given time period.
Táve just got even more powerful. This is Organization 2.0.
We’re excited to announce the launch a completely new way to organize your business in Táve.
Check out the overview video below or head over to our brand new Support section called Organization.
What’s in this update?
- Contact Tagging – label your contacts in your address book with relevant tags. Select from existing tags or create your own.
- Filterable Lists and Reports – Filter your Address Book, Agenda, Leads, Jobs, Quotes and Orders list to find exactly what you need.
- Customizable Sidebar Items – Save your filtered lists to the sidebar.
- Customize Visible Columns – Adjust which columns appear in your lists. Add powerful action columns.
- Export CSV – Export your filtered lists to CSV. You can export only visible columns or all columns.
As a photography business owner, a large chunk of your time is spent in front of a computer. During that time, you might be working on adding your signature touch to images, updating your blog, and of course, answering emails.
Much of your communication with your clients happens through email, which can be time-consuming and often becomes a bottleneck. Rather than sitting in front of the computer composing similar messages to each of your clients, it is crucial that you find a way to streamline the email process.
We’ve teamed up with ShootDotEdit to bring you free email templates that allow you to quickly create and send necessary automated messages to your clients, decreasing the amount of time you spend behind the computer!
These go hand-in-hand with Táve’s Quick Responses. Just go to Settings › Quick Responses and copy over these new templates to use right away!
These Email Templates provide you with:
– Simple ways to connect with clients during pre-booking
– Quick solutions to finalize pre-wedding details
– Access to immediate album and post-client communication
– BONUS: Additional templates for portrait sessions and headshots
Not yet a Táve user? Want to check out Táve to see how it can change your business? Use the following coupon code just for ShootDotEdit users to get 20% off your month-to-month subscription for the first year*: SHOOTDOTEDIT20
*New users only
Valid November 27-30 only, enjoy up to 60% off Táve by prepaying for your subscription during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale.
Táve subscriptions are now available in annual prepaid licenses. Reduce your effective monthly subscription fee by prepaying 1, 2, 5 or 10 year licenses. The more years you prepay, the more you save in the long run.
To take advantage of these savings, log into your account and go to Settings › Manage Subscription. You’ll be able to see the new annual license plans and the savings each brings you.
*If you have a legacy Táve subscription, you’ll need to upgrade to a new plan in order to prepay for any of the new annual licenses. You can however continue with your legacy plan on a month-to-month basis only.
**Black Friday / Cyber Monday discounts are available starting November 27 at 12am Eastern Standard Time and end November 30 at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.
Some of our favorite industry partners are having sales too!
Check ’em out!
Use this link and then enter the promo code BIGSALE.
Save 60% on ShootProof for your first year! Act fast as the discount reduces through Cyber Monday.
Email scheduling is here!
With this latest update, Táve now gives you the ability to schedule your emails to send at a later time and date. Maybe you’re a night owl who composes emails in the middle of the night or you want to send an email at the ideal time to make sure it’s read. Email scheduling now gives you the flexibility to have emails go out when you need them to go out.
It’s simple too! When composing a new email message there are now four options for when to send:
- In 5 minutes – great if you want your message to not feel too much like a canned response that was sent immediately
- At 8am – Sends at the start of the business day.
- At a specific time – You set the date and time!
That’s it! Your message will be marked as ‘Scheduled’ awaiting the moment it’s set to send. You can hover over the schedule tag to see what time it’s scheduled for. You can also edit the message any time before it’s scheduled.
Dashboard Widget and Outbox
All of your scheduled emails will appear in the new dashboard widget so you can quickly see which emails are ready to go out and when.
Click the ‘View’ button to be taken to the email to change its content or scheduled time or click on the ‘All Scheduled Mail’ button to go to the outbox to see all emails you have set to send. Quick tip: You can configure how many scheduled emails appear in the widget by going to the ‘Configure Dashboard’ section of the home page.
Scheduled Emails in Automations
In addition to being able to schedule a normal email to go out at a later time, you can now set a delay for automation emails.
Using the ‘Send Email’ automation action, you can set it so the email goes out immediately when the automation executes, waits however many minutes you specify, or doesn’t send at all but saves the message as a draft so that you can review it before sending.
You can now build a personal auto-responder that doesn’t feel too automatic. Set up a new automation that is observing whenever a new lead is created. Add the condition to make sure that’s it’s a web lead that comes through your contact form (not one you created manually from the dashboard). Then set the ‘Send Email’ action to send the message 5 minutes after the lead is created. Voila! A quick response that doesn’t feel like it’s so immediate it must have been automated.